Reports to Clinical Director
The receptionist serves as the welcoming face and the first point of contact for the Company. Their role is pivotal in creating a positive and professional first impression for clients, visitors, and colleagues. By managing front-desk operations efficiently, the Receptionist contributes to the smooth functioning of the workplace and fosters a hospitable environment. They play a key role in maintaining a friendly, organized, and professional atmosphere that reflects the values of the Company.
High school diploma required. Associate’s degree in office administration or related field preferred. 2+ years’ relevant experience preferred. Must demonstrate proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook.) Experience interacting with children, children with disabilities, and families preferred.
- Represent the mission and values of The Hangout Spot by establishing and maintaining positive relationships with existing and prospective clients, the community, fellow team members and other stakeholders to help drive a consistently positive client experience.
- Drive high levels of client confidence and team member effectiveness by helping us maintain a safe, clean, welcoming, and organized office environment, and assist other team members with opening, closing, set up, and clean up procedures.
- Model our brand by cheerfully greeting clients, answering phone calls, monitoring and responding to email inquiries, and following up to ensure a timely and appropriate response.
- Strengthen client relationships by helping our clinical leaders and team members manage their commitments to our clients through efficient scheduling and coordination of meetings, appointments, and special events.
- Enable client focus by providing responsive and timely administrative support as needed, including copying, filing, scanning, and preparing company communications.
- Help ensure safe effective, efficient, and compliant programs and a work, play and learning environment for clients, families, and staff by creating and monitoring health & safety procedures, maintaining cleaning logs and other procedural records, in accordance with applicable company, local, state and federal policies and/or guidelines, including those related to Covid-19.
- Monitor building access and security in accordance with Company procedures.
- Perform additional duties or responsibilities as requested or assigned.
The Hangout Spot is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against any person because of race, color, creed, religion, sex, national origin, disability, age, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by law (referred to as “protected status”).